Does not include battery or charger!
DHK Hunter BL SCT 1/10 4WD Brushless
Rest Easy. Drive Hard.
Expect more when you drive the Hunter SCT BL from DHK. Expect more reliability, more performance, more fun! DHK's Hunter has the performance and brushless-power to impress experienced drivers with an easy setup perfect for any skill level.
The backbone of the Hunter is the tough, double-deck chassis layout and competition suspension. This super stiff chassis and plush suspension is complimented by an advanced, tunable, 3-differential four wheel drive (4x4) power train normally only reserved for 1/8th scale racers. These advanced differentials provided tune-ability (through the use of different differential oils) not found in other lesser RTR vehicles. Propulsion is a powerful brushless motor and esc ready for any 2 cell LiPo battery or 6-7 cell Ni-MH pack.
The Hunter BL is loaded with even more superior design features from adjustable threaded shocks to its mid-motor design. Set-up the Hunter for hard driving whether you're competing or bashing, on just about any surface from asphalt to dirt. And, the Hunter SCT BL RTR is factory assembled and ready to use. Just charge your batteries and get ready to race!
Drive hard with the rugged, refined SCT design. Get out and win with the DHK Hunter SCT BL.
• Factory built with 2.4Ghz Radio system
• Brushless motor (3970kv) and 45A BL ESC
• 4WD Mid Motor Chassis Layout
• Racing 3-Differential Powertrain (front, center, and rear)
• Adjustable Oil filled Coil-Over Shocks
• Adjustable turnbuckles
• Large, impact absorbing front and rear bumpers
• Standardized wheel hexes and short course body. (After market wheels and bodies readily fit.)
• Length: 22” (558.8mm) from bumper to bumper
• Width: 12.2” (310mm)
• Height: 7.68” (195mm)
• Wheelbase: 13” (330mm)
• Radio: DHK 2.4Ghz Pistol Grip
• Steering Servo: 3kg
• Weight: 5.50 lbs (2.49kg)
• ESC: Brushless 45A
• Motor: Brushless 3970kv
• Speed: 35+ MPH
Items needed to complete
• 2 cell Li-Po battery (such as HP# 118119 – 4000Mah, or 118130 - 5000Mah)
• Suitable battery charger (such as HP# 118546 – Activator EZ, or HP# 118550 - TAZR)